Saturday, January 30, 2010

Msn Names Dont Show Why Dont My Emotions Show For Msn?

Why dont my emotions show for msn? - msn names dont show

I have the new Windows Live Messenger and all the essential things at once, I do not see the sense in my name, and if I send msn emotions PPL does not show it either, for example, when I say: P or:) image shows no emotion and PPL when others send me the feeling that is not working and I tried to restart my comp many times and reinstalled Windows Live, but his work does not need help *****

1 comment:

▐▀▀★▀▀▌ 侍Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ剣▐▄▄★▄▄▌ said...

Hello

► do first, what
MSN Open
Tools
Options
News
enable "Show Emoticons"
Enable "Show custom emoticons"
Apply / OK

Activated in the case of options are properly test this

MSN closing ►
Jump to
Start
Control Panel
Add and remove programs
"Windows Live Essentials
Click on "Delete"
and fix it ""
to wait until the wizard
A new session

☆ * `•. Ђøρε ï ¸ ђεlρεḋ. • * ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¨ ')
. ¸ ¸. • '. • * '¨) ☆. (¯ `•. • ')
¸ (.. • '(¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ • `☆ ¤ º.` •. ¸. •' * * ค ρ ค ïкє ™ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Post a Comment