Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spotting When Cyst Is There Spotting After My Period?

Spotting after my period? - spotting when cyst is there

I just got my 6 days. My hours are 5 to 8 days in the general and somewhat irregular. My ended on Saturday. I've since Saturday spotting. There is no chance of me pregnant. I've never been with a man, and I'm only with girls. I am not sexually active period. I'm on birth control. In fact, should constitute grounds for the site. I have in my past, cysts on the ovaries. This has never caused the site. I have no pain. An occasional cramp here and there, but not like the pain I feel when I cysts. The last two days I had very bad headaches. I was also very hungry. I do not know if they are in this context. Headaches are never the same place and walk with painkillers. IHistory of migraine headaches, but these are not really as they seemed. I was wondering if anyone has an idea why it would be spotting after my period. Thank you!

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Hmm ... Cancer? I really do not say much, it is not cancer, but with cysts and stuff .. It seems like a small possibility. : /

Post a Comment