Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ultra Portable Computer HP Pavilion Dv2-1110us 12.1" Ultra-Portable Laptop PC?

HP Pavilion dv2-1110us 12.1" Ultra-Portable Laptop PC? - ultra portable computer

Hey answers. I'm here because it's time to go for my old Dell Inspiron.
I really want to go with HP, and I'm in a budget. At the moment I am thinking of buying a HP Pavilion DV2-1110us 12.1 "ultra-portable notebook.

Here is a link: http://www.officemax.com/technology/computers/laptop-computers-and-tablet-pcs/product-prod2550312

Anyway, I have some concerns. A glance at the page (not to purchase directly from HP website.) I see no security or Microsoft.

I have to buy separate security, right? Microsoft should not come with the computer? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Anyway, if someone enlighten us on the security issue, please let me know.
(:
And if you think there is another laptop that can be the better for me, tell me. (I need you to surf the Internet, e-mail and MSN / YIM. Interested only in HP. $ 600 or less.)

No comments:

Post a Comment